Home ] Up ] [ Administrative Law ] Administration of Estates ] Conveyancing ] Criminal Damage ] Criminal Injury ] Debt Collection ] Matrimonial ] Medical Negligence ] Personal Injury ] Probate ] Commercial ] Corporate ] Commercial leases ] Tax Planning ]


Administrative Law

Citizens are sometimes treated badly or their rights infringed by a public body such as an Area Board, or a District Council, or a Health Trust, or any Public Body which has been set up by Statute.  

If this applies to you and the Public Body in question has behaved very unreasonably or has not conducted its business in accordance with the correct procedures, you may be able to change a decision or a policy by applying for Judicial Review.  

If you have a case, you don't have to take it lying down!


Contact Us   Home Page      

Resources Page     Guide to Our Services

Who we are

E-mail us at solicitors@sheldon-stewart.co.uk